Re: [Moshe Zadka <m@moshez.org>] Independent Count

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> writes:

> Maybe I am dense, but isn't the entire voting published (in hashed format)
> so that every developer that voted can see for himself if he vote was
> counted or not?  And, I suppose, raise a major havok if it is wrong?

You can't check wether there is added some votes. The only way to make
sure that the acting secratary hasn't added some extra votes is if
every one checks their vote and publicaly declare that their vote is
correct tallied.

--
 Peter Makholm     |     Sit back and watch the messages. This is actually
 peter@makholm.net |     more important than one might think as there is a