Re: Problem with ignored bug reports

Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> I have a problem regarding ignored bug-reports.
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?submitter=ralf.hildebrandt@charite.de&repeatmerged=no
> lists my reports.
>
> I mailed to the corresponding bug addresses to have
> the bugs closed - several times in the last months  - but have not
> ever heard of the developer/maintainer.
>
> What can be done? Who can close these bugs?
>
> Bugs that should have been closed ages ago are:
>
> 168269
> 150341
> 165369
> 173195
> 165271
> 183603
> 183680
> 183725 (kde is finally in sid)
> 184311 (kde is finally in sid)
> 184312 (kde is finally in sid)

Ralph, you're welcome to close any of your bug reports, if you're able
to verify that they're fixed in unstable. Send mail to
nnnn-done@bugs.debian.org (replacing nnnn with the bug number) and
include an explanation of why the bug is fixed.

Of course, it is a pity that the maintainers of these packages are,
apparently, not able to find time to respond to bug reports on them..

--
see shy jo