ITP: Ktagit -- Tags and renames your mp3/ogg files in short time

Package: wnpp
Version: N/A; reported 2003-03-21
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : Ktagit
  Version         : 0.5
  Upstream Author : MadCoder <pierre.habouzit@m4x.org>
* URL             : http://ktagit.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL v2
  Description     : Tags and renames your mp3/ogg files in short time

This tool tags and renames as many of your mp3 and ogg files in a very short time. It
was written for the K Desktop Enviroment and has an easy-to-use GUI.

-- System Information
Debian Release: 3.0
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux debian 2.4.18 #38 SMP Sun Feb 9 03:32:07 CET 2003 i686
Locale: LANG=de_DE, LC_CTYPE=de_DE

Hi!

This should be my first package for the Debian project... I'm working on it.