priority of libssl, exim, and libldap

Currently, libssl is priority standard, exim is priority important, and
libldap is priority important (as exim depends on it). OpenLDAP 2.1 will
be compiled with TLS support in the main package. Consequently, either
(a) the priority of libldap will have to be downgraded to that of libssl
or (b) the priority of libssl upgraded to that of libldap.

Personally, I'd go with (b). Considering the number of packages that
depend on libssl, it sounds sensible to me. What you think?

--
Roland Bauerschmidt