libc6/php4 testing

It seems I missed something here, so maybe someone can explain it to me.

Testing was created so we have something like a release candidate
continously evolving. So shouldn't that mean testing is in an
installable state all the time? But for several days now it is not.
libc6 in testing collides with php4 (<< 4.2.3-5) and php4 in testing is
4.2.3-3. Isn't this a situation that should never happen? Or is this a
bug in one of the scripts? Or am I just making a mistake here?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De