Re: Debian specific gpm brokenness

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 09:43:07PM +0100, Thomas Hood wrote:
> Thanks for looking into it.
>
> Is the gpm maintainer helping you?

I'm mainly interested in seeing that it will work reading from
the cPad multiplexor I'm writing, so I probably won't be doing
much more with it myself just yet.  He is apparently working
on integrating the fu stuff to 1.20.1, though thats also
apparently not without trouble of its own.  I've fed him my
impression of why the code may now be broken for some people
it used to work for though, so hopefully we'll converge on
something that really does work for all the variously broken
mice out there.

The code isn't all that complex though, so I'd encourage anyone
with a bit of c skill, a mouse it's broken with and the ability to
read a protocol description from a web page to actually help out
here.

best,
Ron