Re: Future of Debian uncertain?

David Nusinow wrote:

And for the rest of these issues, I think we as developers/maintainers
need to make our users aware that there are standard ways we deal with
these issues.
Where can I learn these standard ways? Remember that a lot of people don't have the time to be reading tons of mails.

Many users don't even know the BTS exists (I know this from personal
experience on #debian), and making them familiar with it is a part of
the transition from being a Linux user to being a Debian user.

It is not clear when you arrive to debian how to send bugs reports. Is there a How to?

Alfredo