Mandrake and the Debian Project.

Hi,

Since /. post[1] in January, 18 the main discussion at cooker (list
about Mandrake development) is about moving from current form of
development to a *new*[2] one.This *new* form of development is a carbon
copy[3] of the Debian Project.

How it can be good for us? We can explain for the users more explicitly
about our goals, Mandrake developers/enthusiats don't have a good
knowledge about them.We can attract more users and/or developers with
it.Any comments?

Read the entire cooker thread, some parts are really funny.

[1] = http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/01/18/2219215&mode=thread
[2] = http://archives.mandrakelinux.com/cooker/2003-01/msg04630.php
[3] = http://archives.mandrakelinux.com/cooker/2003-01/msg04796.php

Bye,