Re: cvs.debian.org problem

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 06:26:41PM +0100, Thomas Wouters wrote:
> Well, I was speaking of subversion-the-design, and subversion-the-client
> isn't finished yet. To note, I wouldn't recommend something like
> cvs.debian.org to switch over to Subversion over the weekend or anything :)
> But, it doesn't hurt to convert your repositories sometime, and see if it
> works. It did for my repositories.

I should mention that I've been running a public Subversion repository over
at svn.complete.org for some time now.  It does have its occasional hiccups
on upgrades, but in general behaves about like running a Debian machine with
testing or unstable -- that is, if you have backups and keep up with the
news, you're not going to have any major problems :-)