keyring.debian.org broken?

Hello,

Today, I updated the expiration date on one of my subkeys (subkey 6021F84B
of key 8A1D9A1F now expires on 2004-01-14).  I uploaded it to several
keyservers, including keyring.debian.org, without error.

Then, I went to another computer and tried to update from
keyring.debian.org.  However, I got this message:

$ gpg --keyserver keyring.debian.org --recv-keys 8a1d9a1f
gpg: key 8A1D9A1F: removed multiple subkey binding
gpg: key 8A1D9A1F: removed multiple subkey binding
gpg: key 8A1D9A1F: removed multiple subkey binding
gpg: key 8A1D9A1F: "John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>" not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:              unchanged: 1

I also tried to update from keyserver.kjsl.com, another server I uploaded
the updated key to, and that one worked fine, pulling in new signatures and
the new expiration date.

So, I have two questions:
1. Did keyring.debian.org register my key update?
2. Why does the recv-keys not work from keyring.debian.org?

Thanks,
John Goerzen