Re: Bug#XXXXXX: (far too many packages) needs rebuilt for prelinking

On Monday, January 13, 2003, at 02:28  pm, Jack Howarth wrote:

Steve,
    Well I have changed the severity of all 16 bug reports from normal
to wishlist. So other than that I don't know I what to do to placate
folks here.

Realising that it's not about placating folks, but about recognising and understanding the mistake, and then behaving in a manner which demonstrates that you have done so would probably be the best option (cure the disease rather than fixing the symptoms).

*shrug*

Nick