Re: Bug#XXXXXX: (far too many packages) needs rebuilt for prelinking

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 02:50:10PM -0500, Jack Howarth wrote:

>    Some folks around here need to learn some basic life skills. Outside of
> that I only filed 16 reports which amount ALL of the packages that are
> problematic. I have been testing prelink for over 6 months on my machine.,
> Few packages need to be rebuilt. However the I sure the programming nazi's
> around here don't want to here that. Sigh, and you wonder why folks don't
> take Debian serious as a well supported distribution...unless you are
> prepared to consider having folks constantly called idiots as support.

At the time I sent my message, your bug reports were still coming into the
BTS, and it was already clear that you had not bothered to discuss this with
anyone before filing your reports (and filing them in the wrong manner).

--
 - mdz