Re: AMD response about Debian x86-64 port

> What do you presently do for other 64-bit architectures that support
> 32-bit binaries? E.g., UltraSparc, that can run Sparc binaries?

AFAIK Debian doesn't currently ship much for ultrasparc.
We have 64-bit kernel, but we don't distribute 64-bit
userland, only 32-bit userland, and glibc and gcc
which are able to produce 64-bit code if necessary.

The kernel runs in 64-bit space while userland runs in
32-bit space.

regards,
	junichi