Re: Java Plugin with Mozilla after GCC 3.2 transition

   I don't know about the other arches but on ppc sid, Kevin
Hendricks has promised to rebuild jdk 1.3.1 against gcc 3.2
with patches that avoid the problems of libc_wait being hidden
as soon as we transition to gcc 3.2. It will just be a matter
of building new binary only debian packages on ppc and placing
them on blackdown. The same should apply to i386 although I
assume they will go to JDK 1.4.1 instead (ppc doesn't have a
1.4.1 yet).
                Jack