Re: linking latest gnome-terminal missing library function

Thank you for your help.  objdump -T does not show
gcry_generate_elg_prime.  What is the right way to install a
libgcrypt.so that has it?  Is this a bug in the package system?

Thanks,
Adam

Please reply via email as I do not subscribe to this list.