Re: A birthday message and a RFS for Film Gimp 0.13-1

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, H. S. Teoh wrote:

> Well, I don't know if it can be applied to the NM queue, but certainly,
> more up-to-date information about what goes on will clear up a lot of
> unnecessary frustration and perceived problems.

   The problem is not missing info. The problem is that the work is not
   being done in a timely manner.

   The work consists of either accepting or rejecting DD applicants
   with an explanatory statement.

   The person who is in charge is _not_ fullfilling this presently and
   the track record shows that it's not been fullfillig this for the last
   two years or so.

   If this person is unable to do the job then it should quit and leave
   it to someone who can.

Oh well, this ranting on -devel has proved to be fruitless in the past, I
should probably just shut up.
*t

         Tomas Pospisek
         http://sourcepole.ch