Re: [desktop] Interesting piece of artwork

James D Strandboge wrote:

> On Sat, 2002-12-14 at 17:35, Jean-Michel Kelbert wrote:
>
> > Today Ayo (http://www.73lab.com) posted 3 debian wallpapers. There look
> > very nice. Maybe it would be a good idea to try to make a lilo
> > bootscreen white one of them.
>
> Man, you are not kidding.  especially this one:
>
> http://www.73lab.com/main/display.php?src_pic=http://73lab.free.fr/distant_file/dessins/wallpaper/01_debian_expo_1280_1024.png

That is very nice, though choosing between that and #3 in the same series
is tricky. They're both great.

I also love the "Tux In Black" series, parodying the Men In Black movies.

73labs.com has a lot of very nice artwork. After all the crud I've seen
on themes.org over the last few years, Ayo's work is a real breath of
fresh air.

Craig