Debian package of additional TuxRacer courses

Hello,

I have uploaded Debian packages of additional TuxRacer courses at

       http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/tuxracer-courses/

The packages do not have Debian quality regarding the necessary docs
but they just work.  I do not plan to make this an official package because
each single course would need an explicite license for each single
course.  The web site

       http://tuxracer.fubaby.com/courses.php

which provides these courses does not contain even author for each
course and so we might not be able to get a license at all.  I looked
into the files and found some additional names of authors and their
e-mail addresses.  I just append the file doc/courses which I stored
in the source tar archive.  This might give you an idea of all working
courses (there where two broken zip files at the web page above) and
the authors if available.

If somebody would like to care about writing an e-mail to the author
and ask him for a license of his work it might be possible to build
an official package from this preliminary work.  But I would love if
someone other would step in here.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

Aletsch Glacier