Re: [desktop] foomatic-gui is born

Are there plans to create a debian-desktop list? This group sure does
have a lot of traffic, and as an official subproject, they should have
their own list.

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one's values."
- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged