Re: orphaning my packages

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote...

: > Debian, please note, this is one more talented worker being lost
: > because of some people in Debian being unable to do their jobs.

If I recall correctly (the page is currently down), Ian didn't get an
advocate. I've not seen him ask for anything like this on
debian-mentors@lists (he has posted on other topics), so I'm not sure
what troubles he had securing an advocate.

: if people need help with the application process, i am volunteering to
: be advocate, AM, or whatever else is needed.

To become an advocate, sign up to the debian-mentor@lists email
list. People often request sponsorship or package review there.

To become an application manager, send an email to
new-maintainer@debian.org.

\dopey