>>"Emile" == Emile van Bergen <emile-deb@evbergen.xs4all.nl> writes:

 >> Debian is geared to provide *ME* with a system I can
 >> use. ME. ME. Helping like minded people is a bonus; other users are
 >> just a happy happenstance.

 Emile> That's fine.

	Why, thank ye kindly, sir.

 Emile> Perhaps, but are you really always so sure of your motives?

	This seems to imply you are not. Perhaps you should indulge
 yourself in some much needed introspections.

 Emile> You'd be an exception with such unfaltering introspective
 Emile> abilities.

	And I thank you again, kind sir.

 Emile> I think there's no conflict between helping yourself and
 Emile> helping users.  To paraphrase a bad advertising slogan: we're
 Emile> users too.

	Quite so. But that is not what I was responding to: You said,
and I quote:
>> Amen. We've /got/ to realise that serving the users is in the end the
>> only goal.

	I _know_ there is no conflict; but to imply serving others is
 the only goal is stupendendously specious.

 Emile> "Serving the users" also encompasses the more selfish motives
 Emile> if you're a user yourself.

	Sounds like semantic games to me.

	I don't care to indulge in such games.

	manoj
--
 You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.