Re: Proposal - non-free software removal

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 11:31:20AM -0500, Jim Penny <jpenny@universal-fasteners.com> was heard to say:
>   musixtex, I do not have domain knowledge
>  about suitability of replacement.

  I haven't used musixtex, so I can't comment on it; however, I have had
great success typesetting music with Lilypond.  (which is not, despite
the misleading comments in musixtex's description, merely a preprocessor
for musixtex; I think it might be able to export musixtex, but it works
perfectly well on its own)

  Daniel

|                          "Inconceivable!"                                   |
|                            -- "The Princess Bride"                          |
\---- Be like the kid in the movie!  Play chess! -- http://www.uschess.org ---/