On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 10:57:14AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Hosting solutions do not grow on trees, and while something
>  the size and impact of Debian may get free hosting, smaller, and
>  non-free, packages shall not.

There are *lots* of places that have enough bandwidth to spare for this.  I
guess I disagree with you about how difficult it would be to find such a
place.

> 	With aj, I find that your glossing over the impact of your
>  suggested changes, and refusal to deal with the consequences, or to
>  come to any compromise, makes it far less likely that I would support
>  this (and I was inclined to do so before these hard sell tactics
>  started)

What compromises would you suggest, Manoj?  I believe that this GR already
demonstrates that I have compromised in many key areas, enough that I am
being criticized by some for compromising too much.

I have said that there will be an impact.  I have even advanced several
possible ways this could evolve.

In any case, please do not shoot down the message because the messenger
doesn't communicate well.  That's my fault, but it doesn't mean that it
takes away merit from what I'm trying to do.

-- John