Re: HELP! apache2 and CGI

David Roundy wrote:

 > Every time I try to access a CGI-generated page, however, I
 > just see the Perl source.  What's up with that?

Did you tell apache2 to load the CGI module?

ln -s /etc/apache2/mods-available/cgi.load /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/

U r0ck, d00d!!!  That worked.
Just one more question:

My machine uses DHCP, and when I start up apache2, I receive the following message:

Starting web server: Apache2apache2: Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName

What's the best way to silence this?

--
Thomas E. Vaughan   (303) 939-6386   Ball Aerospace, Boulder
   Ball-internal home page: <http://hypostasis/~tevaugha>