Re: [desktop] why kde and gnome's menu situation sucks

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 09:16:52AM -0400, Luke Seubert wrote:
> Ach.  This gets into one of the great conundrums that will face Debian
> Desktop - simplicity versus flexibility/configurability/power.  It is very
> hard to have both at the same time in many instances.

As long as it is configurable.

Doesn't Lindows relabel menu-entries in order to simplify things?
Perhaps we can adopt their system? I didn't have a look at it though.

Michael

--
<][ceman> I get mine from the fact that for the first 2 weeks of playing
          CS I didn't know you could buy rifles