Re: amaya web browser misssing in unstable?

Jochen Voss wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when looking at http://packages.debian.org/amaya
> I noticed that the amaya web browser seems to be
> missing from the unstable archive.  It is only
> listed for stable and testing.
>
> Is this a mistake or is there some reason for this?

auric!joey(pts/11):~> elmo -d unstable amaya
amaya-common   unstable  5.3-3       hurd-i386, mipsel
amaya-common   unstable  6.4-2       alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, powerpc, s390, sparc

amaya-gtk      unstable  5.3-3       hurd-i386, mipsel
amaya-gtk      unstable  6.4-2       alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, powerpc, s390, sparc

amaya-lesstif  unstable  5.3-3       hurd-i386, mipsel
amaya-lesstif  unstable  6.4-2       alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, powerpc, s390, sparc

amaya          unstable  6.4-2       source

http://packages.debian.org/<package> does only work for binary packages
for the ia32 architecture.  You can't query source packages (yet).  From
the output above, I guess that the Amaya package was splitted into three
binary packages while the source package kept the old name.

Regards,

	Joey

--
In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain