Re: Bits from the RM

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:36, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 01:46, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > 	* SELinux support?
>
> I would personally *love* to see SELinux integrated into the
> installation process, at least as an option.  Russel, can you give us an
> idea of what remains to be done for this to happen?

We need boot floppies with a SE kernel.  They need to run SE install scripts
to select an appropriate policy and install it before installing any files.
Then after mounting file systems the version of dpkg to be used has to
support running postinst scripts to label files with the correct type.

--
There is no point PGP/GPG signing an email unless the signature can be
verified.  If you post to a list then don't sign the message unless your