Re: More manpower to our core teams

Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 01:44:18PM +0200, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> > So here is the list of the new nominations:
> >
> > FTP Archive Maintenance:	Ryan Murray <neuro@debian.org>
>
> You forgot Randall Donald there.

That's my fault, since he's too invisible for me to recognize him.

> > System Administration:		Ryan Murray <neuro@debian.org>
> > 				Philip Hands <philh@debian.org>
>
> Er, Phil has been one of the four admins almost everywhere, before Ryan
> joined. Arguably he isn't involved as much, but still...

He was added lately, before that he was only admin of open, irrc.

Btw. there's also Mako Hill, the delegate for handling hardware donations.

> Anyway, I don't see the point of posting their email addresses.

They're more or less public anyway, so that don't hurt.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Linux - the choice of a GNU generation.