KDE 3.0.3 Packages (was: Hello)

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 03:37:14AM +0300, Nir Peled wrote:
> Hello, I'm using debian for like 6 months, I used Redhat before.  I
> gotta say Debian is **A LOT** Better then RH, I like the development
> and all.

:-)

> My only concern is your packages (Not that bad, Just wondering) I'm
> wondering why there's only KDE2.2 for stable..  I'm SURE you'll have a
> lot more *customers* If you'll add KDE3.0.3 (Released few days ago)
> I'm also idleing in your server on the OPN network, And if you'll join
> #debian in there you'll see the request for Newer KDE Is big.  No one
> likes to compile from source (Which can make a dependencies problems).
> So, I know I don't really count for you, but It'll be very nice if
> you'll release an update to KDE.

Perhaps you may be interested in this announcement on DebianPlanet:

    http://debianplanet.org/node.php?id=778

I don't personally use KDE, but that article and the comments will
probably help. Cheers. :)

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III   :  http://jijo.free.net.ph
Network Administrator  :  The Leather Collection, Inc.