Re: [buildd] brltty

Mario Lang wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I noticed that buildd doesn't build brltty since 2.98-2.
>
> Well, I know I originally just had i386 in the architecture field, but
> I am currently working with the upstream maintainer to
> fix alot of different architectures, and it would be nice
> if buildd could build brltty again on all archs listed in
> the architecture field.

Please learn about the search feature at buildd.debian.org which
is quite helpful in such cases:

        http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=brltty

Basically it says that all builds on another architecture failed.  No
wait, that was version 2.98-x.  It doesn't have a trace of 3.0-1.

Ryan Murray told me that there is an override database for the
Architecture line which is used by the buildds, hence, the buildds
were ignoring the Architecture line of the debian/control file.
I've asked him to remove the entry and he's going to do some test
compiles first and will remove that line perhaps.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!