Machine usage policies

I just took a close look at the machine usage policies at
http://www.debian.org/devel/dmup

1. Section 1 says the document contains both policies and guidelines.
There is a section headed policies, but none headed guidelines.  I guess
that the examples section should be part of guidelines.  It may be that
some of the explanatory content near the top of policies should be
regarded as guideline but that is not clear.

2. "You are responsible for ... ensuring that the contents of [your WWW]
pages do not violate the laws that apply to the location of the server."
I checked a couple of machines in the list of machines, but there seems
to be no information about their location.  So it is impossible to tell
whether or not you are complying with this section.  The machine list
should record the country in which the machine is located and mention
any particular legal requirements of that country.

Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
     "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the
      night. The heavens shall pass away with a great noise,
      and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, and the
      earth and the works that are therein shall be burned
      up."                     II Peter 3:10