Re: MacOSX debian at http://fink.sourceforge.net/ ?

On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 09:28, Walter Tautz wrote:
> apparently they use dpkg and apt to help build packages that
> will run on MacOSX. At least if one looks at the FAQ. Perhaps
> the fink tools can be used by debian?

fink is like apt-get, except it doesn't require binaries --- it knows
how to fetch, patch, and build source.

It also does this weird thing where / can (effectively) be anything you
want. By default, I think it's /sw, so you have /sw/bin, /sw/etc, etc.

Secretly, I want them to start using more stuff from Debian ;-)