Re: Monster's Inc characters? (was Re: Woody++ (IMDB Research Provides the Answer))

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 02:43:30PM +0200, Roland Mas wrote:
> Reminds me of the systems in Elite games...  Achenar, anyone?

Excellent suggestion.  Supremely geeky, large supply of names,
and not already used ad nauseam in every dot-com's hostname policy.
(Seriously, I've seen Star Trek names, Tolkien names, and HHGTTG names
at several sites each already.)

Does anyone have a list, btw?  I could exhume my old copy of Elite
for it, but I'd have to find a 5.25" disk drive first :-)

Richard Braakman