Glibc up for adoption to skilled developer/team

I no longer have the time to work properly on Glibc. I cannot do it
justice by hendering it's development.

So, I am looking for one developer with shitloads of time and skill, or
a team of 2-3 with average time, and good skills. GLibc requires an
extra amount of clue, so as not to break the 11+ architectures that
depend on it to work perfectly. You also need a lot of patience to deal
with the amount of bugs. Most bugs require some investigation in the
POSIX, SUS, and the like, in order to verify them.

You will also need a lot of patience to deal with Ulrich, the upstream
maintainer. He's harsh, but generally correct in most cases. Word to the
wise, do not Cc him on bug reports, or forward bug reports upstream. He
hates the BTS.

I would really love to see binutils/gcc/glibc all maintained by a single
cordinated team, and the three built in some sort of bootstrap setup.
That may be asking for too much coordination though.

Anyway, if anyone wants to take over the reigns, send your resume along
with three references (you think I'm kidding, don't you? :), and I'll
contact you shortly for interviews.

Ben

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/