Re: DebConf 2 post-mortem

Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> writes:

> I suggest that a requirement be that the talks involve Debian in some way
> (could just be a Debian spin on a talk that is not Debian specific) and that
> all talks are specific to Linux/Hurd/BSD (the Debian OSs).  Also the entry
> requirements for a BSD talk should be higher than that for a Linux or Hurd
> talk because the vast majority of BSD users won't use Debian/BSD and
> therefore it needs to be even more relevant.

Maybe that should be extented to Debian and Free Software talks.  I
think Henrique's talk on saturday about Brazil and Free Software was
very good but was not directly associated with Debian.  I think it
would still be useful to have these sorts of talks.

--
Ryan Golbeck <rmgolbeck@uwaterloo.ca>
GPG: 1024D/78916B84 -- 1B1B 2A87 3F00 A7FB 40F3  526D 36CF BA44 7891 6B84