Re: DebConf 2 post-mortem

Sorry to spam the list with non devel stuff, but this was the main list name that I heard thrown around at the conference, and since Joe's already started, I'll pitch in.

I wrote up a short (or maybe not so short) summary of the last day at the conference (the only day I could attend), with pictures, which you can find here:

http://www.hyperpoem.net/debconf/debconf2.html

If you have an corrections or objections, or anything you'd like to add or see changed, let me know.

In case you're asking yourself, who the hell is this guy, I'm a developer for lindows. Since going to the conference though, I really want to spend some of my own time helping out debian, and have begun to read about the application process and read the list of work-needing packages. I have lots of programming experience and, at lindows I've had to make a good number of debian packages, so I'm hoping I can be pointed in the right direction to contribute.

Thanks for a great time everyone, I hope I can go next year.

michael

--
michael cardenas
lead windows compatibility engineer