Re: NEWS.Debian files - make apt-listchanges standard?

> Something like Amazon's "customers who bought this book also bought..."

Actually we have this done by real "editors", we have real "Recommends",
not just automatic ones. They should actually be more accurate...

What we need is a package manager which massively points users to
related packages.
Maybe apt could display (unless disabled in the config) a list of
recommended-but-not-installed packages on each "apt-get install"
command? (and "Enhances" of course)
When not requiring confirmation, this shouldn't annoy experienced users
too much (and they can disable it...) and still could point novice users
to some interesting software.

And of course, the tag system as proposed by me as well as others, could
be used for that... ;)

Greetings,
Erich