Re: Looking for a volunteer position

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002 01:42, Brandt Dusthimer wrote:
> 	Just curious.  I've been looking for "just the right package" to
> package for quite a while now.  However, I have been unsuccessful in
> finding one.

I've got some packages that I'm not overly attached to which I could give you:
kernel-patch-2.4-kgdb
kernel-patch-2.4-lsm
kernel-patch-2.4-speedtouch
kernel-patch-2.5-lsm
postmark

For the LSM packages, I sometimes get involved in upstream work, so perhaps
some sort of co-maintainer scheme would be best.

I haven't got time to maintain all my packages as well as I'd like.  So I'd
like to hand over some of the easy ones to other people.

If anyone else is interested in these then let me know.