Re: looking for a TeX guy to (help to) package PassiveTeX

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 08:57:46PM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> Thanks to all who replied and I'm sorry I dropped the ball on this but I
> had to make a quick trip to my in-laws and after I got back I was swamped.
>
> Are any of you TeXnicians (Thanks Joshua Haberman for the correction.  I
> knew there was a special term but couldn't remember it.) going to be at
> debconf?  If so I would like to meet with you and try and get this fixed
> once and for all.

I should apology too. I started the thread and was not very helpful. I
hope we will solve this problem (it is still unclear where it is). The
only thing I am sure is that it works well out of the box with redHat so
we should be able to find a proper solution.

Thanks,
Christophe

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-- Albert Einstein