Re: Paper on init scripts and Debian (debconf2)

On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 14:40, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> > I notice that the top says 3rd Debian conference. I was under the impression
> > that we are only at the 2nd debian conference or perhaps you're waiting till
> > the next conference :-)
>
> there was a 0th (-: geeks count from 0, not 1.

I distinctly remember seeing 0th Debian Conference for the first one,
but now that I've searched around it eludes me. Debconf 0 was the first,
but if it was called the 0th then I'm correct in calling this one the
2nd. Otherwise I should have called it the 3rd.

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>

Please encrypt email sent to me.