Re: [OT] Norsk nb/nn (was: Wishlist for woody+1)

* Drew Parsons

| The Danes had a dual kingdom between Danmark and Norway.  Does that mean
| the Norwegian language is closer to Danish than it is to Swedish?

Spoken?  No, not really.  The differences inside .no is probably as
large as the differences to Danish and Swedish.

| I wonder if the 1905 date is related to the 1905 Revolution in Russia?

It's not.  It was the result of about 20 years of parlamentarism and
increasing national consience(sp?).

Anyhow, I suggest anybody who is still interested to take this
off-list, since we are now wildly off-topic for debian-devel. :)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-