Re: Debian on Cobalt Qube

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 05:00:09PM -0400, Florian Lohoff wrote:

> I just talked to Guido aka agx and the nameing is a bit unlucky as
> this only applies to the i386 based cobalt. As there is Debian/Mips
> which runs on the Qube 1/2 and the Raq 1/2 which is also "cobalt"
> hardware people might get really confused :)

Actually I got excited, shortly followed by dissapointed when I sussed it was
an Intel patch.

(I've been struggling with a mips Qube2 for a while..)

I'd like to see an i386 or something in the name if its not too late to change
it. I suppose if the architecture rule is set, I at least wont see it when I
apt-cache search on the Qube2.

Alan.