Re: nigerian scam in debian-devel...

Duncan Findlay writes:
> Umm.... many spaces in the subject _IS_ a sure sign of spam.

As I noted, the spaces alone didn't put the article in question over the
limit.  It took '\#' in the body to do that.  Such things are not uncommon
on debian-devel.

My point, to hammer it home, is that I _have_ observed a non-trivial number
of spamassassin false-positives on debian lists.  This doesn't bother me
particularly, but it is an indication that it might not be wise to tighten
up the spamassassin rule on the server.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org