Re: Emailing: msg00036

Hi,

You and your associate Dale R. Joaquin posted to a Debian Project mailing
list. These mailing lists are public forums using SMTP (e-mail), and they
are freely distributed to thousands of subscribers around the world, as well
as to several web page archives. It is our policy to keep the archives of
these e-mails on the web. We don't remove anything from the archive, in
order to keep the archive complete and pristine. Note also that Google,
Geocrawler.com and other sites keep such archives.

Further explanation is available at
	http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/disclaimer

As far as the spam goes, I'm sorry you had to learn from one of our
subscribers that this was wrong. Your Internet service provider should
have informed you about the valid and invalid uses of the Internet.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.