Re: Debian on the Sharp Zaurus/SL-5xxx

* Matt Zimmerman (mdz@debian.org) [020615 23:29]:
> If:
>
> - You are interested in helping with this effort, or

Yes.  I am interested.  Though I am put off by not having an
emulator to try out ROM/RAM combinations prior to abusing my
hardware.

> - You own a Zaurus and could help to test the system, or

Yup, it's named Squee.

> - You have ideas, suggestions or information that could be useful, or

I'm sure I'll think of something.

> - You are already doing some work in this area

Not yet.  I'm a little disappointed that I can't just apt-get
install arm-x-compile-task in debian-x86

> Please contact me.

I think it's done....

Ciao!

--
Nobody said computers were going to be polite.

The Doctor What: A really hip dude               http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC