Re: Debian on the Sharp Zaurus/SL-5xxx

> source Zaurus images[0], but as far as I can tell, none of them are using
> the Debian package management system proper.  Debian already contains

Don't forget to look at the iPaq distributions (using ipkg, which is
as far as I can tell a really-stripped-down dpkg-like thing...)
"familiar" is the old one, but I haven't kept up in months and it is a
pretty active community.

(Note also that people seem to be more likely to run "full" debian-arm
on an ipaq, because the CF sleeve takes a microdrive easily :)