Path to Gnome2?

Is there an upgrade path to Gnome2 for Woody or Sid? Something that
properly removes all the other gnome libs and apps and upgrades to the
new ones? Though I know many apps do not yet use the new GTK+2/Gnome2
libs.

I'm sure the two can co-exist, so what are people's experiences in
updating to the new Gnome?

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                          duckwing@duckwing.ca
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.4.18)              http://www.duckwing.ca
                                            PGP key available on request

   "Microsoft is not the Borg. The Borg have better tech support."