Re: Woody release - WHAT is current status

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> writes:

> The buildd and ftpmaster folks are working on modifications to support
> autobuilding of security updates. The dak part is apparently mostly done
> and work is progressing on the buildd part.

Thanks for the info.  It is this, I think, that would be good to
hear.  The second sentence, for example, is new information.

(I don't want to feel like I'm signing on to Eduard Bloch's insistence
that this is taking way too long; I don't know enough of the code to
say that.)

But it's nice to hear "this is where things stand".