Re: incoming

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 10:55:49AM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> Is there anyway I can prove that a package is stuck in incoming?
>
> What if I uploaded a package to incoming, and it seems to have vanished?
> Lets call this package A. Maybe it is in a directory that I don't have
> read access? Maybe not?

'ls /org/ftp.debian.org/queue/*/krb4*' on auric. Your upload seems to be
in queue/new waiting for ftpmaster approval, apparently due to the new
libcomerr1-kerberos4kth, libotp0-kerberos4kth, libroken9-kerberos4kth,
libsl0-kerberos4kth, and libss0-kerberos4kth binary packages.

queue/new isn't visible via the web interface to incoming.