Re: [2002-04-30] Release Status Update

On Tue, 2002-04-30 at 19:04, Anthony Towns wrote:
> So, it's April 30th (for most of the planet, anyway), which probably means
> folks are beginning to get mildly curious about whether woody'll actually
> be ready for release tomorrow. The answer is a definite "kind-of". Which
> is to say, "no".

Where was it mentioned that there might be a release tommorrow?

I emailed you about this before, but got no answer.

heimdal, krb4, libpam0-heimdal, and arla are currently completely broken
since the move to main.

I have uploaded a fixed version of heimdal and krb4 into main, however
only Heimdal got in. I don't know why krb4 has not got in, or if it is
still in incoming or not.

This means heimdal is still broken, because it depends on krb4.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>